- Seeing Giant Pumps
- Going INSIDE a water tower!
- Peeking inside the mechanical room where the water meter for the LES building is
- And arriving at the Drinking Fountain to appreciate the amazing journey water took from the Mississippi River to this point, just so campers could take a drink.
- Co-teacher, Rebecca Barney, led them in a collage map using photographs they took at River Park and the St. Paul Water Intake building.
- And Lead Teacher, Kate Flick, led them in creating the cover of their nature notebooks to answer the question, "Who is Water?"
- Dan, a plumbing expert at the University, opened up a maintenance hole over the Sanitary Sewer so campers could peek down at the other waste water that goes down the drain with the drinking fountain water: hand-washing water, and toilet flush..